What causes severe pain between shoulder and elbow?
Cervical spondylosis or Rotator cuff pathology
According to your history, you have arm pain.
This could be due to nerve compression in the neck of the neck in Cervical spondylosis or due to Rotator cuff pathology.
Avoid overhead activities, lifting weights, bending neck forwards. Apply hot fomentation to the painful regions. Hot can take Tablet Paracetamol/Acetaminophen with Tramadol combination or in single twice a day for 10 days.
Do get an Xray of the cervical spine and shoulder.
I hope I have answered your query.
I will be available to answer your follow up queries.
Dr. Aashish Raghu
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes severe indigestion and severe pain between ribs
- What causes severe pain in testicles
- What causes sever pain in the abdomen
- What causes severe pain in shoulders and numbness in fingers
- What causes severe pain in the upper back shoulders
- What causes severe pain in heels
- What causes severe pain in elbows
- What causes severe pain from back to arm
- What causes severe pain in shoulder radiating down the arm
- What is the cause of severe pain in the legs