What causes severe leg muscle cramps?

Posted on Tue, 5 Aug 2014 in Bones, Muscles and Joints
Question: i am having sever spasms of cramps on my legs, thighs under my knees even iny\to my abdomen. i am ahaving a spasm right now. pl. help
Answered by Dr. Vaibhav Gandhi 41 minutes later
Brief Answer:
lipitor contents statins which are known for there

Detailed Answer:

I have studied your case.

lipitor contents statins which are known for there side effects of muscle pain ,so you can hold these medication for some days and see for the change of pain.

Take plenty of water, fluid intake will dilute toxins.
Eat fresh fruit and juice and soup they have anti=oxidant.
Physiotherapy with ultrasound and Tens will help you,
Yes you can do exercises like swimming, riding stationary bicycle, but do not overexert yourself.
Take potassium rich diet.
Hot and cold fomentation to leg.

Add tab methylcobalamine 1500 once day or Inj methylcobalamine1500 mcg once week for 6 weeks.

Hope this answers your query. If you have additional questions or follow up queries then please do not hesitate in writing to us. I will be happy to answer your queries.

Dr. Vaibhav Gandhi

Orthopaedic Surgeon