What causes severe breathing difficulty and intermittent cough?

Pulmonologist
Question
I have sick insode my body gut maybe lungs. What ever i eat ihave a reactiom and i eat very little ..my lungs are on fire and rhe food when i am abke to eat make it shoxk feeling and a vwry weird feeling. I cant explain it. I canhardly walk now because my breathing is difficult now. I have gone back and forth to hospital and never fogured it out.. im.acared bevause its getting worse and not better i have cough off and on now also

Tue, 24 Apr 2018 in Lung and Chest disorders

Answered by Dr. Jnikolla 20 minutes later
Brief Answer:
please do the following tests

Detailed Answer:
Hello and welcome in HCM

I am sorry for your situation and I can understand your concern

As you explain the history if you were my patient I would do some tests for exploring better the lung function of yours as follows :

Chest X Ray
Arterial blood gases
Spirometry test

If they come negative then your lungs are in normal function.

If they come positive then you should probably take medication like inhalers or nasal oxygen depending on the results.

Please discuss with your doctor for the above or if you do them than you can attach me the results and I will try to help you again.

I hope to have been helpful for you

Regards and feel free to ask me again

Dr.Jolanda