What causes severe back pain and painful urination?
I spoke to you regarding my weakness and chest pain 2 months back.Now my problem is I had severe back ache and pain while going to urine 2 days back when I was in my office.I really felt helpless and couldnt recover.I need your suggesstion regarding this?
Thanks in advance.
Probably suggestive of Acute urinary tract infection.
I can understand your concerns.
Your symptoms of Acute urinary tract infection.
I generally advise my patients oral tablets of urinary antibiotics like Tab.Norflox 400 mg and Tab.Urispas twice daily for 5 days.So please speak to your doctor whether he shares my opinion and prescribe you the same.
Drine 3- 4 liters of water.
If symptoms persist,get an ultrasound abdomen and urine for culture and sensitivity.
Avoid stress and anxiety.
Post your further queries if any,
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What is the remedy for severe back pain
- What is the cause and treatment for severe back pain
- What is the cure for severe back pain
- Causes of severe back pain
- What causes blood in urine and severe back pain
- Lukecites in urine severe back pain
- What causes severe back pain
- Ivf severe back pain
- Medicine for severe back pain
- What causes severe back pain that radiates to the leg