What causes reddish brown splotches on palm?
Symptoms may be due to palmar erythema.
Welcome to Healthcare Magic.
Your symptoms may indicate palmar erythema which is caused by increased cardiac output, capillary dilatation in the palms and high oestrogen levels.
One of the reason is drink large amounts of alcohol which affects your liver. Sometimes it is associated with liver cirrhosis.
Please note that there is no treatment for palmar erythema.
I suggest you to stop drinking alcohol and make a blood test to check your liver. Also you should have abdomen ultrasound to rule out other causes of liver problems.
Hope I have answered your question. If you have any further questions I will be happy to help.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Hand palms are very hot what could be causing this
- What causes reddeness on palms
- What causes dark itchy spots on palms
- What causes fingers curl into palm
- What causes hot palms
- What causes sticky palms
- What could cause itchy palms and soles of feet
- What causes twitch in palm pinky
- What causes wrinkled palms and soles of feet
- What causes black palms
- Suggest treatment for sinus issues, head pressure, pain in head and neck
- Suggest remedy for tendonitis in neck, shoulder and arms
- Suggest treatment for stuttering
- Suggest treatment for folliculitis on legs
- What causes throbbing discomfort in right testicle?
- What causes excessive masturbation in a child?
- Is it possible to get pregnant by having unprotected sex during fertile...
- What do bumps on testicle indicate?
- What causes heart palpitations and numbness in hands after smoking weed?
- Suggest treatment for weight loss, persistent discomfort and gas