What causes raw spot on gum and bumps under tongue?
Also have a crevice running parallel from the saliva glands at the center bottom of my tongue going up ?
Traumatic sores , Take measures it will resolve .
Thanks for consulting Healthcare magic .
This is Dr. Priyanka tiwari answering your query.
I have read your query and gone through the images you have attached . As far as I have observed it looks like traumatic sores . Traumatic sores are normal finding and there is nothing to be worried so much . For these sores I will suggest you to take some measure :
- stop your dipping habit .
-Do warm saline rinses 2 to 3 times a day .
- Take vitamin B supplements .
-Maintain proper oral hygiene . Use mouthwash regularly .
Take these measures if sores doesnt resolves within a week then consult oral surgeon for clinical examination and evaluation .
Hope I have answered your query .
If you have further query I will be happy to help.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Wine cause bumps on tongue
- Bumps behind tongue causes
- What causes bumps in the back of tongue
- What causes painful bumps under the tongue after a fever
- What causes bump on tongue
- Bumps on tongue caused by scratches
- Solpadeine causing bumps on tongue
- What are the possible causes of bumps under my tongue
- Cause of bumps on tongue
- What causes little bumps on tongue