What causes radiating pain in stomach, between the breast and back?
for about 2 months now I have been suffering with a pain in my tummy.its high up between my breast and it goes into my back
Some tests shoudl be done to determine the reason of your pain.
Thank you for the query.
Your symptoms are most likely caused by a worsening of acid reflux disease. However, other possible issues should be ruled out including gallstones, pancreas issues, peptic ulcer.
I suggest you to have some tests done. Without it, its hard to establish the reason. Please consult your doctor, have abdominal ultrasound and blood work done at first. As a next step, gastroscopy should be done.
Hope this helps. Feel free to ask further questions.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes radiating pain and tingling in thighs and legs
- Breast lump with a radiating pain
- Severe radiating pain causes
- Radiating pain from jaw to back
- What causes radiating pain in chest when suffering from bronchitis
- Hemorrhoid cause radiating pain
- What could cause radiating pain from arm to breast
- Radiating pain causes
- What causes radiating pain in the upper quadrant of abdomen
- Welt on back with radiating pain