What causes pressure feeling under skin while treating thyroid disease and bipolar depression?
Could be due to peripheral neuropathy, a sequele of diabetes
Thanks for asking on HealthcareMagic.
I have carefully gone through your query. I understand the sensation that you describe. The condition is called peripheral neuropathy which may occur as a sequele of your diabetes. Your blood pressure too needs to be monitored periodically and kept in control.
I would suggest you to visit a neurologist and to get a neurological assessment done.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Lamictal and bipolar depression
- Lamictal dosage for bipolar depression
- Relationship with bipolar depressed woman
- Bipolar depression causes
- Quetiapine and bipolar depression
- Treatment and cure for bipolar depression
- Diagnosis of bipolar depression
- What is the best treatment for bipolar depression and anxiety
- How to treat bipolar depression
- Symptoms of bipolar depression