What causes popping noise from chest after singing high notes?
It might be gas from the stomach.
Thanks for your question on HCM.
The sound or feeling you are describing might be gas of the stomach.
At your age of 21 years, cardiac diseases are very very uncommon.
So I don't think it is cardiac origin.
Breast tissue is unlikely to produce any sound.
So possibility of gas sound or feeling from stomach is high.
I want to know few more things.
1. Do you have chest pain?
2. Do you feel chest tightness or pressure?
3. Do you have burning sensation in chest?
4. Are you stressful person?
Please reply me answers of above asked questions, so that I can guide you better.
I will be happy to help you further.
Wish you good health.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes chest pain after masturbation
- What cause leg pop
- What causes high blood pressure and a tightening of the chest
- What is causing rumbling noise in stomach after eating
- What causes chest pain when bp is high
- What causes chest pain after a tonsillectomy
- What causes high pulse rate after surgery
- What caused a popping on the butt
- What causes a popping or vibration feeling in the chest
- What is the cause for chest pain after fever