What causes complete numbness in the arm,headache and weakness?

I was diagnosed with SVT in may 2010 after I had my 2nd child. I have since had tests done and they say the heart is ok. Recently I have had chest tightness, headaches, tingling numbing in the arm, hand, leg & feet. I had a MRI o brain and blood work and everything is commin out normal. I was released from hospital yesterday with a diagnosis of Mirgraine aura. Today i wake up my arm is completly numb and i have a very bad headace, weak and not hungary. What could this be?
Fri, 11 Oct 2019