What causes persistent sweating and tingling sensation all over the body?

Dr. Albana Sejdini

Posted on Thu, 30 Mar 2017 in General Health
Question: Was in a meeting and started sweating on forehead and upper body for about 2 minutes and then it stopped. There was no chest pain, just a strange tingling feeling came over my body
Answered by Dr. Albana Sejdini 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
Drops in blood sugar or oscillations in blood pressure....

Detailed Answer:

I understand your concern.

What you've experienced with sweating on forehead and upper body for about 2 minutes and then it stopped, with no pain; could have been due to oscillations in blood pressure especially if you've undergone through stressful meeting.

This explains the strange tingling feeling that came over you body.

Drops in blood sugar level can also explain your situation, especially if your meals were irregular during this time.

I advise to check your blood pressure (bp) and blood sugar levels (bsl), record the results for future reference.

Next, try to have your meals regularly, do not skip them. Try to cope with stress. Avoid too much coffee.

Hope this helps. If you have further queries, please write it back to me and I'd be happy to assist you further.

Dr.Albana