What causes persistent pain on right side of lower abdomen?
Please take cital syrup as recommended and watch for a week
Thanks for writing in to us.
I have read through your query in detail.
Please find my observations below.
1. If your ultrasound scan abdomen shows kidneys, bladder and prostate are ok then there is no serious problem in the urinary system. You have written that urine test is normal and therefore chances of an acute infection are less. There is urine colourless and no burning sensation.
2. The only symptom you are having is dull pain which is continuous in the right lower abdomen. Since ultrasound scan and urine test is normal therefore there is a slight possibility of a small urinary stone which is small and not visualized on ultrasound scan. This is the reason your doctor has given cital syrup. This syrup will help clear out the urinary system and treat your dull pain.
3. Please take the medicine given by your doctor for a week and if the pain continues then report back. In that situation other causes of pain including bowel related causes must be evaluated in detail.
Hope your query is answered.
Please do write back if you have any doubts.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes persistent bad pain in my right side
- What causes frequent pain in lower right side
- Persisting pain in the lower abdomen what is causing this
- What causes persistent pain in right hip
- What can cause redness and lower right side pain
- What causes right side lower back pain and cracking
- What is the cause for pain in right lower abdomen
- What are the causes of abdomen pain
- What causes persistent pain in lower back and testicle
- What causes persistant lower back pain for years