What causes perianal abscess?
Hello dear. You require evaluation.
Hello dear. I have gone through the details. The most likely reason for the mass or swelling in anal area is
1. Sebaceous cyst
2. Sentinel pile
A sebaceous cyst can be excised easily. A sentinel pile does not require any treatment. Biopsy will be needed for tumor diagnosis.
You require clinical evaluation followed by a biopsy of the lesion if required.
Please revert with the physician evaluation and biopsy report
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Flucloxacillin perianal abscess
- Chronic perianal abscess causes
- Can perianal abscess cause urine burning
- Perianal abscess pathophysiology
- Perianal abscess causing heart palpation
- Perianal abscess odor
- Perianal abscess tablet
- Perianal abscess cause discharge and odor
- Scrotal abscess perianal abscess
- Perianal abscess causes