What causes palpitations and fatigue with cold sensation in chest?
Thank you very much.
can be cardiac related
I have studied your case.
There is probably involvement of cardiovascular disease as per your symptoms.
but your age doesn't relate to cardiovascular disease.
I will advise to consult your doctor and rule out cardiac cause.
Another possibility of cervical disc leading to numb finger.
MRI cervical spine will help in diagnosis.
medication like pregabalin and methylcobalamine can be started consulting your doctor.
I hope I have answered your questions. If you have further questions please feel free to ask. I will be happy to answer your question. Take care.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes tightness in chest with palpitations
- Cold liquids causing palpitations
- Can common cold cause heart palpitation
- Can a cold cause palpitations
- Can chest-colds cause heart palpitations
- What causes sudden fatigue and palpitations
- Cold virus causing heart palpitations
- Can a chest cold cause heart palpitations
- What causes chest pain with palpitations
- Can cold cause heart palpitation