What causes painful ejaculation and renal tubular acidosis and kidney stones?
Could be due to Psostatitis.
Thanks for your query ,based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you have painful ejaculation .
I shall be happy if you can post me few more details to help me in making comments on your problem.
1) Do you other symptoms like pain in perineal region or around anus ?.
2) Do you have frequency for urination ,burning urination etc ?
The pain while ejaculating can be mostly due to infection of prostate.(prostatitis) .
Please consult qualified Urologist for clinical and digital rectal examination and get following basic tests done to confirm the diagnosis.
1) Urine routine and culture.
2) Semen examination and semen culture .
3) Serum PSA.
4) Ultrasound scanning of abdomen and pelvis.
5) Endoscopic examination (Cystoscopy) if required.
Take antibiotics like Doxicycline along with anti inflammatory medicine like Diclofenac twice daily .
Further treatment will depend upon result of these tests and final diagnosis.
Hope I have answered your query ,please feel free to ask if you have more questions ,I shall be happy to help you
Thanks and Regards.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Renal tubular acidosis in babies
- Renal tubular acidosis medscape
- Diagnosis of renal tubular acidosis
- Renal tubular acidosis and duplex kidney
- Symptoms of renal tubular acidosis
- Renal tubular acidosis diet
- Drugs/medication for renal tubular acidosis
- Treatment and cure for renal tubular acidosis
- Renal tubular acidosis causes
- Emedicine renal tubular acidosis