What causes pain inside ear, flaky tissue from ear and pain in temple?
you are having URTI with ear infection.
Thanks for the query.
I have read your query and understand your concern.
After reading your clinical history it appears that you are having upper respiratory tract infection (URTI) with ear infection .
If I were your treating Doctor for this case , I would advice you
Antiseptic chlorhexidine Mouth Wash twice daily ,
Plenty of fluids ,
Steam Inhalation twice daily, Saline nasal spray thrice daily ,
Antihistaminic levocetirizine + Montelukast combination tab at night &
analgesic Paracetemol + Ibuprofen combination twice after meal.
You will get relief with above treatment plan , discuss with your treating doctor.
Hope this information helpful to you .If you have any further questions I will be happy to help.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes white patch of dots on tonsils?
- Suggest treatment for skin sore on outer ear
- What causes loss in hearing with ringing noise in ear?
- What causes pain behind my left ear an in mouth?
- What causes dizziness?
- What causes snoring?
- What cause bleeding from a swollen lymph node?
- Suggest treatment for ringing in ears when suffering from high BP
- Suggest treatment for swelling and redness after bee bite
- What causes nasal congestion, puffy eyes and trouble breathing?