What is Palate?
Palate separates the nasal & oral cavities & merges with alveolar arches. There is hard and soft palate.The anterior part is the hard palate.The posterior part of the hard palate has a movable muscular fold and this is the soft palate. The anterior two thirds of the hard palate is formed by the palatine process of maxilla and the posterior one third by the horizontal plates of palatine bones.
Questions and answers on "Palate"
Health resources related to Palate
- Lump in upper soft palate
- What do painful clear bumps on soft palate indicate
- Inflamation of the soft palate
- Flesh colored bumps on soft palate
- Black itchy palate
- Two puncture marks on palate of mouth
- Inflammation of the soft palate
- Yellow soft palate normal?
- My baby's palate has black on it
- Numb palate