What causes pain in right thigh when diagnosed with lateral cutaneous nerve?
what is the answer to my question?
This is called meralgia parasthetica
This condition is due to compression of lateral cutaneous nerve of thigh. Pressure can be due to tight undergarment, tight belt or tight inguinal ligament. It is more common in obese person who sits for long time.You can follow these steps.
1. Tablet Pregabalin M at night time.
2. Avoid tight clothing.
3.Steroid injection can be given around nerve by orthopaedic doctor.
I hope this answer will be useful for you. Let me know if there is any other followup questions. thanks
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes burning pain in thighs
- What causes nerve pain in eyebrow
- Cutaneous nerves of the thigh
- What causes severe pain in anterior and lateral of thigh
- What causes nerve pain
- What causes pain with tenderness on thighs
- What causes pain in thighs when stomach is bloated
- External cutaneous nerve of thigh
- Anterior cutaneous nerve of thigh
- What causes pain in hamstrings and on thigh