What causes pain in right lower abdomen and constipation?
Causes as enumerated.
Thanks for your query.
To recapitulate: Female/22 - few days - pain rt lower abd - feel constipated - tenderness on pressure - wants to know whether this is gas or what can it be...
Gas can not cause tenderness (pain on pressure).
The most probable causes are:
- Anything related to right ovary, Fallopian tube,
- Meckel's diverticulitis.
- Right ureteric stone
- Lymph node mass to enumerate the commonest causes.
I would advise you the following:
Ultrasound and CT scan of the abdomen to confirm the problem.
Tests of stool, urine and blood.
This will get you the diagnosis and the plan for treatment.
I hope this answer helps you, please feel free to ask for further relevant queries if you feel that there is a gap of communication.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes constant abdominal pain and constipation
- What causes severe lower back pain and constipation
- Is lower back pain caused due to constipation
- What causes abdominal pain and constipation
- Lower abdomen pain and constipation problem cause for pain
- What causes pain and heaviness in chest along with constipation
- What causes constipation and stomach pain
- What causes pain in abdomenbelching and constipation
- What causes abdominal pain and constipation with headaches
- What causes chronic pelvic pain aggravated by constipation