What causes pain in left breast while coughing post injury?
Welcome to HCM. I am Dr Anshul Varshney. I understand your concern.
It seems you are suffering from Acute Muscular Pain and the bruises are due to injury. For muscular pain you should do hot fomentation over the involved area 3-4 times a day. You should apply Diclofenac Gel locally over the involved area. To take anti inflammatory and analgesic pain killer like Ibuprofen , Etoricoxib if the pain is very severe.
You can take Hydrocodone or Vicoprofen for the pain if you have them available at home.
Share my opinion with your doctor before acting upon it.
I hope it helps. If you have any further query, please ask me.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes persistent pain due to nerve injury
- What is the cause for leg pain after an injury
- Breast injury causes
- What causes swelling and pain in wrist after an injury
- Injuries caused by extreme coughing
- What is the cause of knee pain after injury
- Mth post injury causes
- What causes pain inside the knee after an injury
- What causes pain in tailbone after an injury
- Shin injury knee pain what is the cause