What causes pain in breast area of a male?
Can be a muscular pain.
Thanks for trusting us with your health concern.
The mild pain in the breast area in males can be a muscular pain due to excessive physical work. In case it is associated with a local swelling then an infection needs to be ruled out.
Such minor pain usually subsides with rest, mild pain killer and a hot compress. In case the pain is persistent then do consult a physician for a physical examination.
Please feel free to discuss further. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Wishing you good health.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.
For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Rakhi-Tayal
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes pain in breast
- Experiencing severe breast pain what could be cause
- What is the cause and treatment for breast pain
- Frequent sharp pains in the breast what are the causes
- What causes burning and pain in breast
- What is the popping substance in breast causing pain
- What causes painful lump in breast
- What causes pain under breast
- What causes pain in chest above the breasts
- What causes breast pain with breast implants inserts
- Sex after candid v3 treatment
- What causes breasts to shrink and invert nipples?
- What should i do for chest infection and high BP ?
- What should i do to know whether i am HIV infected ?
- Does increased smoking and alcohol intake during stress increase heart...
- Is it possible to resolve monoamine oxidase deficiency by controlling diet?
- Late menstrual cycle, negative pregnancy test, laparoscopy
- Are there any side effects of abortion pills ? How long will it take to...
- Cut caffeine, low BP, frequent bloating, extreme fatigue, slight pain in...
- What post surgical care is needed following a spinal cord stimulator...