What causes pai in ear,teeth,cheeks and forehead?

Dr. Rajkishori Godhi

ENT Specialist

Posted on Tue, 5 Aug 2014 in Ear, Nose and Throat Problems
Question: my left side ear, teeth, cheeks, forehead are paining one by one. Particularly during night time pain is heavy, nowadays the pain is there all the times for last three days. yesterday i took combiflam, since i was able to sleep. Else its difficult for me to sleep.
For last one month, i am taking Siddha medicine for this, it was ok for three weeks, but now its again started.
Answered by Dr. Rajkishori Godhi 53 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Can be infection

Detailed Answer:
Hello and thanks for using healthcaremagic,

From your symptoms I feel that you may be suffering from ear infection or infection of tooth or sinus infection.

Please see an ENT doctor to find the source of infection.

Any of the above mentioned infections can be treated easily with appropriate antibiotics.

Till then you can take pain killers like tylenol or ibuprofen after checking your dose.

Dr Rajkishori Godhi.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Ashwin Bhandari
Follow up: Dr. Rajkishori Godhi 1 hour later
Its only a sinus, siddha doctor confirmed by xray report.
Answered by Dr. Rajkishori Godhi 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
please confirm with ENT specialist.

Detailed Answer:
Hello again,

I would recommend you to confirm the diagnosis with an ENT specialist.

If it indeed turns out to be sinus infection then the Treatment is easy.
All you will need is a course of antibiotics and anti inflammatory tablets and decongestant nose drops.

Dr Rajkishori Godhi