What causes one sided headache and numbness in right eye?

Dr. Deepashree

ENT Specialist

Posted on Mon, 11 Aug 2014 in Ear, Nose and Throat Problems
Question: Hi! I have been having headaches on the right side of my head, some numbness and pressure in my right eye. It has been on and off for two weeks now.
Answered by Dr. Deepashree 21 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Need more information.

Detailed Answer:
Hi, thanks for your query.
One sided headache can be because of many reasons.
As a ent specialist, I would like to rule out any ent
disorder whivh can cause one sided headache with eye pressure.
2 most common cause are;
1 . unilateral sphenoidal sinusitis .
2 . migraine headache.
Need more information to comment on your query.
1. Do u have nose block, nasal discharge, post nasal drip or any other symptoms of sinusitis.
2. Is your headache associated with blurring of vision, black outs, nausea, vomiting, headache increase on exposure to sound and light.
3.any investigation report.
Please answer the question asked so that I can help you better.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Raju A.T