What causes numbness in toes?
No worries. Watch. Probable transitional symptoms of nerve compression
hi and thanks for the query
it is reassuring that you are not diabetic and with no apparent notion of trauma. it might however be interesting to know if this is the first time you are experiencing this kind if feeling or not. also important to know if you experience any pain there or not.
I am of the opinion that you might have had a compression of the nerve supplying this region with some false involuntary body movement or pressure. some movements or sleeping positions can cause nerve compression that manifests as such.
I suggest you just watch for a couple of days. it is I.portent to watch out for any loss of muscular force in those toes and consult rapidly if other toes become implicated .
if not, no worries as I belief this should be transitory .
thanks and kind regards. Please, do feel free asking further follow up questions in case of any specific needs.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes numbness in middle toe of foot
- What causes numbness in toe and strain in groin area
- What could cause numbness in the toe
- What causes numbness swollen and painful toes
- What would be the cause for toe redness and numbness
- What causes numbness in right big toe
- What could cause numbness on the left big toe
- What causes numbness and itching in feet and toes
- What causes pain and numbness in toes and foot
- What causes numbness in toes on exposure to cold temperatures
- Taking prilosec. Not anemic. Getting hair fall and muscle pain. What is...
- Taking medicine for migraine. Felt unconscious, confused and dizzy. What...
- Took azathioprine for crohn's disease. Trying to conceive. Should I stop...
- Having night sweats, swelling on neck and fever. What is the cause?
- Took AKT 2 during pregnancy. Baby and mother has ABO incompatibility....
- Taking flagyl metronidazole. Started getting headache. Side effect of...
- Have twisted spine, IBS and pain all over body. Taking clonazepam. Any...
- Have had tachycardia. Getting headache and nausea if cloth are tight...
- Child has low grade fever and puffy eyes. Mono test negative. What's wrong?
- Suffering from cold. History of ectopic heartbeats. Are they related?