• question-icon

What causes mouth ulcers and vomiting sensation?

Posted on Thu, 15 Jun 2017 in Sexually Transmitted Diseases
Question: Hi Doctor,
My exposure date - 22nd Dec 2016
- Kissing , touching cheeks , neck of girl of unknown hiv or std's status.
- Nude bath in shower and kissing her while bathing
- Sucked and licked her breast extensively
- Nude on bed , kissing and sucking bed and penetrated on bed sheet( no vaginal touch and lip locking)
- She had some dry scar or white rash at ribs near neck and may be by mistake i have touched from my hand or lips.
- uthera contact to bed and her leg or stomach
My test
Hiv 1-2 elisa - neg ( 15 days)
Hiv 1-2 elisa - neg ( 51 days)
HIv 1-2 Elisa CMIA ( Dr lal path Labs) - Non reactive 120 days - Value 0.22
Hep B & Hep C - Neg (120 days)
Herpes 1-2 - Neg (120 Days)
Vdrl - Neg (120 days)
Claymadia - neg (120 days)

My ongoing systems still now:

1) Feeling to Lump on throat
2) Mouth ulcers ( tiny yellow dot on side of tongue)
3) Whiteness on side of tongue
4) head heaviness and mild headache
5) Vibrating body during sleep
6) Vomating Sensations
7) Hot Flashes (sometimes)

My concers:

1) As doctors said , 3 months is conclusive but person must not have any intermediate exposure in between. I had couple of unprotected sex with my wife from my date of exposure to my test dates. Is that right to assume that sex with my wife has considered as exposure and cause any impact on my test results ? Is my test results of 120 days negative is conclusive or do i need to retest at 6 months?

2) Last time my hiv test value at 51 days was 0.07 and at 120 days its 0.22 ...... what does it mean that slowly my body is getting infected and reach to value of 1.00 after couple of months ? or its just a reference figure?

3) I dont have penetrated sex in my last exposure and with my test results do I need to relax and forgot all such fears and move on in my life completely unprotected with my wife ?

4) what would be the reason of these ulcers and other body discomforts? specially vomating sensations , occasionally ulcers at side of tongue.

All such discomforts are written as hiv symptoms in most of the medical websites ..which is scaring me alot.

My wife wants to plan for another baby...should I proceed with upmost trust and confidence .Please suggest
Answered by Dr. Monika Dede 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Please don't worry! You and your wife should proceed to plan for a baby.

Detailed Answer:
Hello! I have been through your question.

I have read carefully your history and lab data, and I think there is no risk for HIV and STD.

Testing for HIV after 3 months is conclusive without having other risky exposure between this means with unknown HIV status persons and not unprotected sex with your wife.

Testing after 120 days is very much conclusive and I think it is not necessary for further HIV testing
after 6 months.

The test value is just reference value and it doesn't show that your body is getting infected.
The terms as reactive and nonreactive tell us the conclusion.

These above-mentioned symptoms, I think that are not related to HIV and STD since that you have excluded with tests.

Please, could you send me a picture of these ulcers to define better the reason?
You can simply upload/attach the picture to the reports section of this web page.

Yes, you and your wife should proceed to plan for a baby without worrying about HIV.
You are definitely free of HIV.

I hope my answer helps you.
Feel free to ask me further.
Regards.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Arnab Banerjee
Dr. Monika Dede

Infectious Diseases Specialist