Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
198 Doctors are Online

What causes mouth sores,blisters in groin,underarms pimples?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 2657 Questions
Hi, My wife is 28 years old. She's facing some issues stated below: From childhood I have been facing problem (I believe due to body heat) of sores in mouth, blisters in groin region, underarms and pimples. The problem with become has been more in the recent years. In childhood doctors I visited used prescribe B-complex tablets. Their effectiveness started to go down gradually, now they are ineffective. I always try to control body heat by regularly taking coconut water, buttermilk, curd(with rice) and water etc. Can I know the reasons for this condition? Can I please know what must I do to solve this problem? I am not sure how relevant the below conditions: I hardly sweat, even after running for 30mins. My bone strength is low, I get pain in legs even with medium amount of physical strain. With medium physical strain, I also get fatigue. I get back pain during menstrual periods. I got Thyroid test and below are the results: T3, Method C.L.I.A: 92 ng/dl T4, Method C.L.I.A: 6.70 µg/dl TSH, Method C.L.I.A: 4.64 µIU/ml Thank you!
Posted Fri, 21 Feb 2014 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Saumya Mittal 30 minutes later
Brief Answer: Needs more tests and information- advised Detailed Answer: Hi, welcome to our site. I am Dr Saumya Mittal. Read your query. That is a very significant question and i appreciate your problem. I will try my best to answer your query I think sincerely that you have a combination of issues that have all got together and are therefore troubling you. First and foremost, I think you are having hypovitaminosis D. In this condition, the levels of vitamin D reduce in the body and therefore your body starts to feel a little weak and the bone pains start. So I would suggest a test of Vitamin D. As for the repeated sores and ulcers, I think you may have a condition commonly called as Pemphigus/Pemphigoid. Now the best way to check out this condition is skin biopsy. But there are other blood tests which may help us be more sure of what we are thinking. I would suggest the test ANA, again a blood test, before we go for a biopsy like test. As for your feeling of heat, I would like to know if it is more common during menses? If so, I would suggest you meet a gynecologist. The pain in the back during menses is a common symptom and you need not worry about it. I would surely suggest a usg pelvis to check out that the ovarian status is good. If not done yet, I would like to know the status of your sugars (FBS and PPBS). I am sure in such a long syndrome the following tests would have been done for sure. So I request you to upload the reports in your answering query- 1. complete blood count 2. liver function tests 3. kidney function tests if possible, please upload a picture of your lesions. That makes the diagnosis easier. I am sorry, I know it does not help you yet. But i do hope to help you further. Inform the reports mentioned above so i can be of help further. Best of luck. I have given you the answer to the maximum considering the information provided. The results of the tests could further enhance my answer to you. Please do understand that some details could be extracted from a detailed history and examination. Looking forward to your return query with the details asked so that I can help you further. In India, all these tests can be reliably done at a good lab like Dr Lal Path Labs, or Thyrocare. If you get them done at a local lab, please be sure that the lab is a trustworthy one.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Doctor Now

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor