What causes lump like swellings on buttocks?
Lipomas, please give details.
Thanks for your query, albeit short.
Please give me some additional information that can help me to give you clinical diagnosis:
- Since when have you found these out?
- Any pain or tenderness?
- Are they apparently mobile?
The most common reason for appearance of such lumps in both buttocks is lipomas.
The can be deep seated, XXXXXXX non-tender, occasionally difficult to palpate in such areas as buttock.
They can be confirmed by a Clinical examination by a General Surgeon and ultrasonography.
I hope this answer helps you, please give feedback and answer relevant queries if you have.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes lumps on the arms
- What causes lumps on the lip
- What is the cause of lump on the clitoris
- What is the cause for lump and swelling in cheek
- What causes lump on thigh
- What causes a finger like lump inside the vagina
- What causes lump in throat
- What causes lumps on head
- What causes lumps in vagina
- What causes lumps in breasts