What causes lower back pain radiating into the shoulder?
Degenerative spine disease most likely.
Hello and thanks for using HealthcareMagic.
I have read your question and understand your concerns.
One of the most probable conditions that may cause symptoms similar to yours is degenerative spinal cord disease that may lead to other conditions such herniated disc disease, spondylosis, instability, etc.
Getting evaluated by your Doctor and by imaging studies of your thoracic-lumbar spine ( X-rays, MRI) is necessary to achieve a correct diagnosis.
Treatment depends upon the diagnosis and includes rest, NSAID and antineuralgic drugs use, physical therapy, injections, etc.
Hope you found the answer helpful.
Let me know if I could assist you further.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Causes lower back pain
- What gastro problems cause lower back pain
- What causes back pain radiating to groin area
- Having lower back pain what could be the cause
- What causes abdominal and lower back pain
- What can cause lower back pain
- What causes lower back pain for women
- What causes mild lower back pain
- What causes severe back pain that radiates to the leg
- What causes lower back pain with stomach pain
- What causes tingling and pins and needle sensation on the left side of...
- What causes numbness in feet and ankles?
- What causes mouth spots and pit in forehead?
- What causes tingling feeling in shoulder?
- Suggest treatment for panic attacks, non functional rectum and memory loss
- What causes numbness in the right side of foot and leg?
- What causes burning sensation and tingling in hands and feet?
- What does my CT scan suggest?
- What causes shortness of breath in a patient with fibromyalgia?
- What causes severe muscle twitches at night in shoulders and arms?