What causes localized pain in lower left side of back?
Need to be evaluated.
Thanks for your query
I have gone through your query and understand your concern.
You seem to have a severe back pain. Based on your history, I am concerned if have developed a disc prolapse. I will recommend you visit an orthopedician at the earliest. You might require MRI of lumbar spine. Untill then rest on flat bed with both hips and knees flexed is advised. Analgesic such as ibuprofen is helpful in pain relief.
I don't think the rash is the cause of severe back ache. May be it is a sign of ongoing inflammation or even a zoaster infection. It would be better if you can get this addressed by a dermatologist.
Hope your query get answered. If you have any clarification then I will be happy to help you.
Wishing you a good health.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Causes lower back pain
- Left back pain causes
- What causes right side lower back pain and cracking
- Experiencing lower back pain in both sides cause
- Hashish cause pain back chest left side
- Cyst on ovary causing left side back pain
- What could cause pain in my lower left back
- What causes left sided and lower back pain
- What causes lower back pain with stomach pain
- What causes pain in the left side of back