What causes lightheadedness and dyspnea when diagnosed with leaky valves?
Can be reflector or a panick attack
It can be a reflex connected with bowel movement , there can be such reflex during urination. The only test you haven't done, is tilt test, to monitor if you have sharp blood pressure variations in some cases. If it comes back normal, then most probably it is a panick attack.
Also, if you have some digestion problems which cause your complaints, see a gastroenterologist.
Hope this was of help
Wishing you good health
In case of further questions don't hesitate to ask
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes dizziness and lightheadedness when on bp medication
- Exertional dyspnea causes
- Dyspnea causes
- Acute onset dyspnea causes
- Paroxysmal nocturnal dyspnea causes
- Severe dyspnea causes
- Chronic dyspnea causes
- Acute dyspnea causes
- Episodic dyspnea causes
- What causes dyspnea heaviness in her chest and some chest discomfort