What causes left-sided abdomen pain post an injury?
Mostly rib or surrounding soft tissue injury
Thanks for the query.
It is possible that you may have hurt your ribs or the subcutaneous and other soft tissues in that region.
Apply ice to the painful regions twice a day.
Take Ibuprofen for 5 days.
Don't lie on the affected side.
Do hey am crazy of the chest and ultrasound abdomen to look for any injury.
I hope I have answered your query.
I will be available to answer your follow up queries.
Dr. Aashish Raghu
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes persistent pain due to nerve injury
- Causes of tailbone pain without injury
- What is the cause for leg pain after an injury
- Pain in the ankle swelling no injury cause
- What causes swelling and pain in wrist after an injury
- What is the cause of knee pain after injury
- Mth post injury causes
- What causes pain inside the knee after an injury
- What causes pain in tailbone after an injury
- Shin injury knee pain what is the cause