What causes knee joint pain?
how to get rid off from knee joint pain?
Kindly follow these suggestions and the knee pain will disappear.
Thanks for asking such an important question.
1. I will ask you to take Ibuprofen + Paracetamol, tablets mostly twice a day,
and not more than two times a day. Take tablets followed by 8 hours for best
2. Kindly apply diclofenac gel or aceclofenac gel on the affected part. Not both.
Acelofenac gel is more expensive but acts faster and longer. But the tube is
3. Don't apply Vick's or Amrutharanjan paste or any other Ayurvedic / Homeopathic / Unani or Siddha medicines to it. They are actually mixed with our allopathic medicines and in such a dose will cause damage to you.
4. Now, your knee joint pain has gone.
5. We now will ask why is this pain occurring?
Once we know why your knee is paining and we fix it, we don't need to spend
our money going to pharmacies and buying costly medicines.
6. Please reply with answers to these simple questions.
*1* Did you have an accident?
*2* Is there a thickening near the knee?
*3* Is it left knee or right knee?
*4* How long back did this pain begin?
*5* Do you have any other health problems?
Thanks for replying to this,
Dr. Neel Kudchadkar