What causes itchy dark blotches on lower torso, thighs and behind knees?
Can be due to fungal infection Tinea corporis.
Thank you for asking HCM.
I have gone through your query. Your problem can be due to fungal infection Tinea corporis. If you send a picture of it then it will be more helpful in identifying.
How long you had it. ? When it started. ? Any other associated problems. ?
For such problem I would recommend terbinafine or ketoconazole lotion for local application and fluconazole tablet for oral intake.
Hope this may help you. Let me know if anything not clear.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Red blotches on lower torso what is this
- What causes sensitivity on torso
- What causes rash on torso red blotches on breastunder armgroin
- What causes red blotchy thighs and knees and
- What causes red blotches on skin
- What causes black blotches on the tongue
- What is causing red blotches on chest
- What could cause blotches in hands
- What causes pimples on female torso
- What could cause a rash and itchiness around torso