What causes itchiness at the roof of the mouth?

chronic severe iching of roof of mouth and scrodum and aweful smelling /tasting stuff when I cough sometimes. Past bad Lyme Disease with Bells Palsy 9 yrs. ago.

Seen several doctors/ no answers/ Meds:Esomeprazole Mag Dr, Metoprolol Succ Er, Tamsulosin HCL, Ranitidine, Meloxicam
Posted Wed, 29 Nov 2017 in Ear, Nose and Throat Problems
Answered by Dr. Suma Parinam 42 minutes later
Brief Answer:
See a Dentist

Detailed Answer:

You seem to have dry mouth with no saliva coming to help you taste food. Saliva has natural antibacterial action helps to wipe of anaerobic bacteria. When this bacteria live in the mouth they give aweful smell and tastes bad.
Do you mean you have itchy scrotum as well?
Continue Esmoperazole as it helps contain the reflux acids from the stomach.
I suggest to see a dentist to check for other reasons.
Follow-up: What causes itchiness at the roof of the mouth? 40 minutes later
Don't have dry mouth, taste food fine, saliva fine, itchy scrotum too, been on multiple medications and over the counter things for itchy scrotum and nothing helps. Seen dentist--everything fine. Smell not in mouth but comes up when I cough.

smell comes up when I cough: productive or not.

Need Dr House team to figure this out!
Edit Delete
Answered by Dr. Suma Parinam 24 hours later
Brief Answer:
Sputum culture

Detailed Answer:
was the Sputum culture or not upon coughing?
Generally bad smelling cough is because of anaerobic bacteria.
What was your occupation?
Did anyone else complain that when you cough it smells bad? Do you smoke or have alcohol? Do you have gastritis?
There are no easy answers for your questions. Need to understand well.