What causes irregular heart beat with normal stress test?
Following answer to your queries...
Hi and thank you for asking!
Based on the data you provided, you have a normal structural heart with normal function. The only things found on your holter 48 hours monitoring were PACs and PVCs. These are common findings and are most common benign arrhythmia.
Apart from discomfort and general malaise that they provoke, they doesn't cause an increased risk on morbidity and mortality. There's no need for any special precaution or treatment.
You have a resting HR of 55 bpm and a minimal HR of 40 bpm at sleep and these findings are pretty normal and you shouldn't worry about that. You were during all recorded time on sinus rhythm and no pauses or heart block were recorded this make your holter findings normal.
Hope it cleared your doubts and make you feel at peace!
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Ear infection cause irregular heart beat
- What is the treatment for irregular heart beats
- Esophagus causing irregular heart beat
- What causes irregular heart beats and fluttering when on liothyronine
- Do steroids cause irregular heart beat
- Peanuts cause irregular heart beat
- Smoking marijuana cause irregular heart beat
- Do cell phones cause irregular heart beat
- What is the remedy for irregular heart beat
- Anxiety cause irregular heart beat