What does a negative result for provocable arrhythmia indicate?

Dr. Ilir Sharka

Cardiologist

Posted on Fri, 18 May 2018 in Hypertension and Heart Disease
Question: patient is negative for provocable arrhythmia...meaning
Answered by Dr. Ilir Sharka 10 minutes later
Brief Answer:
I would explain as follows:

Detailed Answer:
Hello!

Welcome and thank you for asking on HCM!

I would like to directly review your test report for a more professional opinion!

If this result is related to an EP study , it would mean that an arrhythmogenic focus is less likely to be present.

Kind regards,

Dr.Iliri
Follow up: Dr. Ilir Sharka 1 minute later
Ata ki kono Hearth er problem.....
Answered by Dr. Ilir Sharka 4 hours later
Brief Answer:
I remain at your disposal for any other questions!

Detailed Answer:
Hello!

Could you please provide me with a complete scan of your medical tests, in order to be able to give a more professional opinion?

I am your disposal for any further questions.

Dr. Iliri