What does a negative result for provocable arrhythmia indicate?
I would explain as follows:
Welcome and thank you for asking on HCM!
I would like to directly review your test report for a more professional opinion!
If this result is related to an EP study , it would mean that an arrhythmogenic focus is less likely to be present.
I remain at your disposal for any other questions!
Could you please provide me with a complete scan of your medical tests, in order to be able to give a more professional opinion?
I am your disposal for any further questions.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What arrhythmias are dangerous
- What does sinus arrhythmia mean
- What is facial arrhythmia
- What is sinus arrhythmia
- What causes infrequent bouts of arrhythmia
- What causes arrhythmias
- What causes sinus arrhythmia
- Arrhythmia is the result of my ecg
- What is respiratory sinus arrhythmia
- What is benign arrhythmia