Is a RBBB with a shadow near the heart indicative of cancer?
Hello and thank you for asking
In my opinion doesn’t seem like metastasis because when cancer gives metastasis to the heart it’s like pericarditis liquid which has symptoms
You said that you are under FOLFOX which contain 5 fluorouracil, having some effects to the heart like arrhythmia, infarcts of myocardium etc
Maybe the shadow it’s something related to medication side effects or RBBB
The PET scan will have the exact response in your case
Feel free to ask further
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What does this blood report indicate?
- Suggest treatment for severe hand cramps
- Suggest treatment for bloating and severe lower abdominal pain while...
- What does a PSA reading of 162 indicate?
- What do intermittent constipation episodes indicate?
- What causes fatigue and dizziness while suffering from supraventricular...
- What causes a bulging vein on the temple of a child?
- What does a large soft lump in the testicular sac indicate?
- What causes persistent pain in the leg after knee surgery?
- Suggest treatment for severe dizziness