Suggest treatment for ST and T segment downsloping in 2-3 aVF leads

Hello, I had an abnormal ECG-ST & T segment downsloping in 2-3 aVF, V4-V-6. The doctor said it looked worse than the one I had 6 monthes prior. So, I was sent for an Echo Stress test- Results: Excellent exercise capacity 13.9 METS- QRS pattern in lead V1-V-2. Approximately 1-1.5 further inferolateral ST depression over the resting abnormality. No arrhythmia. It stated Otherwise, normal echo. No indication of exercise induced ischemia, or septal infarction. I worry about this everyday. Should I have further testing, my cardiologist said to see him again in 2 years. F-49 yrs. Thank-you.
Tue, 14 May 2019