What causes hot flashes and irregular periods?
CT scan of whole abdomen
Since you are having hot flashes and your periods are being irregular i would recommend you do a CT scan of whole abdomen and blood test for CA 125.
To prevent hot flashes you can keep your bedroom cool at night. Use fans during the day. Wear light layers of clothes with natural fibers such as cotton.
Exercise daily. Walking, swimming, dancing, and bicycling are all good choices.
For anxiety I suggest you try antianxiety pills like (alprazolam) after food at night for 2 weeks.
Hope I have answered your query
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What is the cause and treatment for irregular periods
- What causes missing irregular periods
- Irregular periods difficulty in conception what are the causes
- Have hot flashes and irregular periods reason
- Hot flash on forehead what caused this
- What causes chills and hot flashes
- What can cause irregular periods
- Taking mercilon for irregular periods cause of irregular periods
- What hormone causes hot flashes
- Are hot flashes irregular periods and tiredness the menopausal symptoms