What causes hot breath?

Dr. Anshul Varshney

Posted on Tue, 5 Aug 2014 in General Health
Question: hi

I feel hot breath from mouth always used ppi but not got any result please advice me what problem could be and what should I do ?

XXXXXXX
Answered by Dr. Anshul Varshney 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Detail follows.

Detailed Answer:
Dear Friend.
Welcome to HCM. I am Dr Anshul Varshney. I understand your concern.
Hot breath from mouth is a normal phenomenon but if you get reflux, acidity and belching that is not normal.
Provide me following details:
1. Since when are you having acidity?
2. Any reflux or belching associated?
3. Any pain abdomen associated?
4. Any alcohol or smoking addiction or consumption?
5. Any frequent loose stools ?

Revert with these details for a better help.
Stay Healthy.
Follow up: Dr. Anshul Varshney 6 minutes later

as i understand i given below answers of your questions .

1. Almost 1 month i have this condition like acidity .

2. no idea about reflux but nausea I feel mostly .

3. no pain till now .

4. No .

5. No

Thanks
Answered by Dr. Anshul Varshney 8 hours later
Brief Answer:
Detail Follows.

Detailed Answer:
Dear Friend.
I advice you following:
1. To take a combination of Pantoprazole and Domperidone once a day.
2. To take soft bland diet.
3. To walk after every meals.

This is treatment for the acidity that you are having. I would advise you to follow this and even after this your acidity persists get an Upper GI Endoscopy done.
If you have any further query please ask me else close the discussion and rate it.
Stay Healthy.