What causes heavy and irregular vaginal bleeding after taking Plan-B?
Periods are irregular for 2- 3 months
I have gone through your question and understand the concerns.
Heavy and irregular bleeding after taking plan B is mostly due to the hormonal disturbance caused by the pill.
The periods usually becomes regular in 2-3 months after the pill intake.
If the periods remain irregular 2-3 months after the pill intake, then it can be due to dysfunctional uterine bleeding and should be examined and treated by an OBGYN specialist.
Hope you found the answer helpful.
Dr Deepti Verma
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Irregular vaginal bleeding clots
- Irregular vaginal bleeding and a slipped disk
- Irregular vaginal bleeding due to petogen
- Symptoms of Irregular vaginal bleeding
- Diagnosis of Irregular vaginal bleeding
- Treatment and cure for Irregular vaginal bleeding
- Does vyvanse cause irregular vaginal bleeding
- Drugs/medication for Irregular vaginal bleeding
- Simvastatin irregular vaginal bleeding
- Irregular vaginal bleeding causes
- What are side effects of Unwanted 72 taken to stop pregnancy?
- What are the chances of pregnancy through unprotected sex without...
- What causes vaginal bleeding after having I pill?
- What causes delay in menstruation after taking I-pill?
- What causes dizziness after having Percocet?
- What causes delay in period despite having I pill after unprotected sex?
- What causes heavier menstruation while taking Progesterone during...
- What causes constipation, whitish bumps on nipples and pink spotting?
- What causes bleeding from vagina while urinating?
- What are the different methods of safe abortion?