What causes headaches?
Medical check up to exclude pathology, don't worry
Thanks for the query.
* Actually head ache is a cause of distress to those who have it. I don't get it why you are worried about not getting head ache!
* Brain tissue is not sensitive to pain. The head ache we have is due to some problems with- skull bone,muscles,skin,nerves, blood , vessels,eyes,ears,sinuses
* There are very few conditions where there can be problem but no head ache.( Like high altitude cerebral edema, certain types of migrains)
** I hope you are satisfied with the explanation & you find it useful too. Still if you have doubt,
- please consult a physician & get a full medical check up to confirm your full proof healthy condition & be relieved.
- You may take help of counselor if needed.
* I am sure all of your doubts will be cleared after this & you will enjoy a happy,healthy life& proceed towards your goal of life undisturbed!
Any follow up query is welcome.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes headaches and migraines
- What causes headaches everyday
- What is the reason or cause of headache
- What causes headaches and dizziness
- What causes headaches and nausea
- What are the causes of a pounding headache
- What causes mild headaches
- What causes headaches
- What is the cause of headaches and numbness
- What causes a severe headache
- Feeling chill and shaking. Is this a sign of an illness?
- Have high BP, cholesterol and low thyroid. Feel heart rate increases at...
- Having intense burning and noticed swelling in clitoris and labias after...
- Had open surgery for advanced sigmoid colectomy. Watery stools with pain...
- Have severe facial flushing and rosacea. Going through menopause. What...
- Type-2 diabetic, constipated, having abdominal pain after bowel...
- What causes headaches?
- Suggest treatment for recurrent diarrhea
- Suggest treatment for foot infection
- What causes severe hair loss?