What causes headache in children?
Wait and observe
Thank You for contacting HCM. My name is Dr Muhammad Ali Rauf & i will look into your problem.
I have gone through your query and would try to help you in the best possible way. There is a possibility that viral flu resulted in nasal congestion & headache. As you have given her ibuprofen so i would suggest you to wait for 3-4 hrs and observe. If condition improves then give another dose till complete recovery AND if condition remains same or aggravates then you need to take her to hospital for further workup.
Hope I have answered your query. If you have any further questions I will be happy to help if not then don't forget to close the discussion and rate it.
Wishing you good health !!
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes headaches and migraines
- What causes headaches everyday
- Headache in children causes
- What is the reason or cause of headache
- What causes headaches and dizziness
- What causes headaches and nausea
- What are the causes of a pounding headache
- What causes mild headaches
- What causes headaches
- What causes a severe headache
- Suggest treatment for insect bites all over body
- Suggest treatment for fever and extreme fatigue
- What causes swollen glands, sensitive eyes and pain in forehead?
- What causes pain in right side of lower abdomen?
- Suggest treatment for low BP
- How to take care of dentures?
- What causes fever?
- What causes pain in head centered in and around left eye?
- What causes back pain, gas, mild fever and burning cough?
- What causes dizziness while eating, fatigue and pain in calf muscles?