What causes flank pain, foamy urine, headache and frequent urination?
Urine infection is most likely.
Greetings from Dr.Divakara.P
Thanks for posting your query.
Flank pain, Foamy urine and increased frequency of urine indicates Urinary Infection. I would recommend you to get Urine Culture sensitivity test done and revert back with report.
Till then keep drinking more fluids and Citrus fruits. You can also use Syrup Citralka for symptomatic relief.
Coming to your swollen hands and Legs , many conditions can cause this . These are :
1. Low Protein levels .
2. Kidney Problem .
3. Heart Problem.
4. Thyroid disease.
I know that you have Thyroid disease that can explain the swelling but still I would recommend you get evaluated for the other causes listed above . In that regard get the following tests and revert back with reports.
Serum Creatinine, Blood Urea, Serum Albumin Levels, 2D ECHO and TSH.
For leaking problem ( I assume its leaking nose right ? ) there is no need for Spinal tap , just analysis of the fluid from nose is sufficient .
Kindly revert back with the tests reports.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What are the underlying causes for frequent urination
- What is the cause of weakness and frequent urination
- What is the cause for headaches and frequent urination
- What would cause frequent urination and chest pain
- What is the cause and treatment for frequent urination
- What could be the cause of frequent urination
- What is the cause for frequent urination and abdominal pain
- Getting frequent urination without pain what is causing this
- What are the causes for frequent urination in children
- What causes abdominal pain with dizziness and frequent urination
- What causes elevated fasting blood sugar level?
- Suggest remedy for lack of concentration in a person suffering from...
- What causes red spots on penis after intercourse?
- What are the signs and symptoms of acid reflux?
- What causes dizziness after discontinuation of Prednisone?
- Is Warfarin or Dronedarone a beta blocker?
- What does this urinalysis test report indicate?
- What causes low heart rate while on Digoxin and Minax?
- What causes blood in urine?
- How to regulate folic acid levels?