What causes fatigue, low libido, occasional dizziness, muscle pain and cramps?
Yes, likely to be menopause.
Thanks for writing to us with your health concern.
I am reasonably certain that this constellation of symptoms belongs very much to menopause.
Please try and consult your doctor to see if a trial of HRT makes a difference to the symptoms.
That will confirm it.
All the best.
please feel free to discuss further.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What is the cause for headachesnosebleeds and muscle pain
- Can low wbc cause muscle pain
- Sore back of neck with occasional dizziness
- What causes chest muscle pain
- What causes persistent cough and occasional dizziness
- What causes occasional dizziness
- Fatigue muscle pain and weakness lightheadedness dizzy
- What causes muscle pain in neck and chest
- What causes muscle pain and numbness in legs
- What causes muscle pain and weakness
- Hymen not ruptured. Can I insert finger in the vagina?
- Want to conceive, have fundal subseraus fibroid. What kind of treatment...
- Pregnant. Having ovarian cyst. Has nausea and vomiting. Prescribed folic...
- Increasing red spots on abdomen since hysterectomy. Had been for...
- Had 3 times intercourse within a cycle. Took postinor and used...
- Is it safe to use contraceptive pills like i pill? Side effects?
- Had menorrhagia. Ultrasound showed uterus enlarged. Treatment?
- Had D&C and hysterscopic procedure. Prescribed Tranexamic acid. Having...
- Pregnant, in third trimester, advised 4d scan. Will it cause any harm to...
- Looking for help for Pemphigoid Bullous in throat, mouth and hands?