What causes exhaustion and lack of energy despite having thyroid disorder under control?
Other reasons possible than thyroid disease
your symptoms might have other reasons if they persist after proper thyroid medication.
Common possibilities are:
1.) anaemia (iron, vitamin b12, or folic acid deficiency), to be checked through blood work.
2.) chronic infections, to be checked through blood work also
Also stress/ depression can be a cause to the symtoms described, if you have any stress and there is no somatic reason found, that possibility needs to be considered also.
Hope this is helping you , if you have any clarificatons you can get back to me, if this was helpful please kindly rate my answer. Best regards
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Isolated thyroid disorder causes
- Immune thyroid disorders causes
- Thyroid disorder diabetes causes
- Thyroid disorder causes
- Creatine supplement thyroid disorder
- What is the remedy for thyroid disorder
- Latent thyroid disorders causes
- Overactive thyroid disorder causes
- What are polynomial ovarian cysts and thyroid disorder
- Benign thyroid disorders causes