What causes erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation?

Posted on Mon, 17 Nov 2014 in Men's Health
Question: Hi Sir, I am XXXX at 36 yrs, height 6ft, weight 75kgs, unmarried. I am suffering from very poor confidence in erection since my early 20s caused by masturbation which I started when I was 15. Several times I took treatment. During treatment I got huge continuous erection and also sexual urge. But I have never had practical experiences of sex. Then my frequency of erection decline gradually day by day. At this age I never feel the courage to get married because I got the feeling that my penis is very small. Even if some times my penis erects it ejaculates in 1-2 minutes. Also I get irregular night-pass. It may happen twice in a week or may be 3-4 times a month. What is the probable treatment for me. Is it treatable in XXXXXXX
Answered by Dr. Awadhesh P Singh Solanki 24 minutes later
Brief Answer:
erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation.

Detailed Answer:
hello XXXX
salam malikumm
thanks for asking in chm.

i can understand your problem.
you are having erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation.
lots of people from XXXXXXX come to XXXXXXX for the treatment. but do not worry it is treatable in XXXXXXX

first of all keep in mind following 4 things

1. masturbation is normal body process and does not harm the body. t means their is no relation of sexual problem with masturbation.
2. small penile size. penile size does not affect pleasure or satisfaction of the partner. as vagina size can vary penile size can vary too. you think your penile size is small because their is no proper erection.
3. night falls. night falls occur when semen gets full in the testis. just like water falls down from the glass when water is in excess. when you perform sex frequently night fall will stop itself.
4. their is no energy loss or weakness in the body after ejaculation. as people think semen is source of energy and one should save it. it is completely misconception. semen forms everyday and never gets empty.

now lets come on treatment of your problem.
your problem is treatable easily. AS stress and anxiety are the major cause of sexual dysfunction so remove these factors from life first.
you need to take some drugs like
tab tadalafil
tab bupropion sr
tab trifol plus
tab nanoleo
avoid hot bath.
if possible go for the marriage. you are completely normal not having any disease.
try to ejaculate 3-4 times in a week by sexual contact or by masturbation to reduce sexual frustration and to maintain the normal hormones level.

hope my answer helped you. you will be fine completely in 1 week.

i wish you good healthy and happy life.

take care.

give ratings to the answer.

REGARDS
DR AWADHESH P XXXXXXX SOLANKI
MD- NEUROPSYCHIATRY

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Raju A.T
Dr. Awadhesh P Singh Solanki

Psychiatrist