What causes episodes of numbness in the right hand and right calf?
Take steps as advised and get examined and evaluated by a neurologist
I have gone through your question and understand your concerns.
Headache seems to be tension type or drug withdrawal headache.
Bodyache may also be due to the marijuana intake.
You should breath in fresh air outside, take plenty of Fluids, vitamin supplements and Amitryptiline(prescription drug).
You need to visit to a neurologist for detailed examination and evaluation for further assessment.
Is there any vomiting, nausea, sensitivity to light or sound ?
Duration of symptoms ?
Any loss of consciousness, seizures, visual loss ?
Any previous medical illness ?
Please provide any other details and medical history, if available.
Dr N Kumar
Get examined and investigated by a neurologist
Subjective numbness needs to confirmed on examination and need of a neurologist is there.
If no intake of marijuana, then the problem doesn't seems to be of serious nature.
Take amitryptiline or pregabalin with methylcobalamin.
Visit to a neurologist will help in deciding regarding requirement of any investigations.
Dr N Kumar
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes numbness in right big toe
- What causes tingling and numbness in right side of body
- Numb right ear causes
- What causes numbness on the right outer thigh
- What causes intermittent numbness in my chin and right hand
- What could be the cause of numbness in right knee
- What causes painswelling and numbness in hands
- What could cause frequent numbing of right hand
- Right arm numbness causes
- What causes numbness in right hand