What causes dull headache above the eyebrow?
From what you are describing, the dull headache you are feeling right side temple to over above eyebrow, sometimes left and middle of your head is indicating sinusitis (inflammation/infection of sinuses).
Most probably, you might have experienced viral infection or other upper respiratory tract infection recently.
If you are having also nasal discharge, then, you need to take:
- anti-inflammatory drugs: acetaminophen/ibuprofen/ketoprofene
- nasal decongestants
- apply warm compresses locally
- apply analgesic cream locally
If no improvement, should be further evaluated by ENT specialist and perhaps you might need X-ray of sinuses to rule out other problems. Oral antibiotics might be also necessary to start.
Wish fast recovery! Let me know if I can assist you further!
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Dull headache causes and dizziness
- What causes dull headache above eyebrows
- Dull headache causes
- Causes of dull headache weakness and dizziness
- Clonidine causing dull headaches
- What causes occasional dull headache
- Constant dull headache around left eyebrow
- Sick, dull headache causes
- Dull headache around eyebrows
- Dull headache near eyebrow
- What causes hives and itching after taking Synthroid?
- Can yeast show up in blood culture without a yeast infection?
- Suggest treatment for primary orthostatic tremor
- What causes extra skin hanging off of the labia?
- Could shoulder pain and digestive issues be a depression symptom?
- What causes dry cough causing chest and arm pain?
- What causes swollen throat even after zitromax intake for pharyngitis?
- Suggest alternative of norpace CR for irregular heart beats
- What causes uncontrollable shaking in body?
- Is a red and yellow spot on leg,a spider bite?