What causes diverticulitis?
Thanks for the query.
I have read your query and understand your concern.
One definitely gets concerned when there has been a history of diverticulitis in past and had surgery for this.
A person with diverticulosis usually has very few symptoms or no symptoms at all,however when symptoms are present they are abdominal pain,constipation or diarrhoea.
I think you should wait and watch for few days more and if constipation persists or aggravates or some abdominal pain also starts occuring,then you may consult your doctor who may then get a CT scan or a colonoscopy done for the diagnosis.
I hope it helps,however you are most welcome to revert to me for any further query.
Best of luck
Because of my "bowel" problems, I sometimes work about a colostomy?
Is this unfounded at this point?
Your apprehensions are definitely misfounded at the moment.
Relax and stop worrying about future unnecessarily.
There is no point in thinking about unknown frontiers of future as they bring only misery in present life.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Does diverticulitis cause wind
- Does ephedrine causing diverticulitis
- What bacteria causes diverticulitis
- Can diverticulitis cause bloating?
- Can mold cause diverticulitis
- Diverticulitis infection causes
- Mold spores cause diverticulitis
- Diverticulitis causes
- Can clarithromycin cause diverticulitis?
- Can diverticulitis cause appendicitis